Terms and Conditions
1. Cedarwood Fuels owns and operates this website. By placing an order on this site, the buyer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use this site or access or display any of the information made available to you at this site.
2. Payment - Goods will not be delivered until paid for in full.
3. Delivery - Delivery time is 2-5 working days after the order has being confirmed. If we are unable to meet this target customers can have a full refund if requested. *
4. Delivery Method - If you are using our courier service, they will call you to arrange a delivery time, and will endeavour to be as accurate as possible.
5. Delivery Times - Deliveries are normally from Monday – Friday between 9am and 6pm. In exceptional circumstances, we may vary this.
6. Acceptance of Delivery - It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone is at the delivery point or gives permission to leave delivery if no one is available. Goods should be checked and signed for on arrival or they can be left in driveway with the owner’s permission.
7. Access - It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their access is sufficient and ground surface is smooth and level to facilitate safe delivery.
8. Failed Delivery - In the event of the courier not being able to affect delivery into the customer’s property, owing to inadequate access, the courier may deposit the delivery at kerbside. Once delivery has been affected the goods shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the customer. Cedarwood Fuels shall accept no responsibility for damage or other eventualities.
9. Placement of Delivery - The driver is not obliged to move the goods any further than the rear of the delivery vehicle but may do so at his/her discretion.
10. Complaints - Any complaints must be made in writing within three working days.
11. Cancellation - Deliveries can be cancelled prior to their dispatch from our base by the courier service or our own transport. Once in transit, deliveries cannot be cancelled.
12. Health & Safety - Cedarwood Fuels shall not be held responsible for any health or safety issues that arise after the customer has taken delivery of the goods.
13. Refunds – If delivered goods are deemed to be unacceptable by the client, you must contact our office on the number at the top of this page to discuss the matter within three days of delivery. If a refund is deemed necessary, it will be refunded to the account from which the original purchase was made. Cash refunds will only be made for purchases originally paid for in cash.
* Deliveries may take longer to complete during peak times or if there are exceptional circumstances such as bad weather or mechanical trouble.
Please note your delivery charge will be automatically calculated when you check out.